AMETEK’s Campus Recruiting Initiative is an organizational development effort that seeks to recruit high potential engineering graduates and place them into a fast track career path. Your experience will include rotational assignments within your division. As an engineer, you will work in a creative learning environment to become future Business Unit and General Managers.
WHO WE ARE HIRING
We are looking to hire a dynamic and high achieving group of employees who will be provided with the training and tools necessary to become our leaders of tomorrow. We seek talented engineering students who aspire to become future business leaders. You will be exposed to various aspects of our business and will be placed on a fast track career path to achieve your highest potential. You will be given the opportunity to apply your engineering knowledge while participating in all aspects of our business including finance, marketing, and operations. We are committed to a culture that recognizes the value of all colleagues and allows them to develop meaningful and rewarding careers.
- Electrical, mechanical, ceramics, or metallurgical engineering degree with additional coursework or minor in business field
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Solid G.P.A. (3.0 or better)
- Willingness to relocate
- Interest in becoming a business manager/leader
- Engineering internship, preferred